이동해's Fishy World
Friday, January 4, 2013
My first post ^o^. This page is about my love, Donghae oppa. He's so cute. But this page is also about other Super Junior members. A blog for true ELF. My ELF caption is:
Super Junior is everything for me. I will always to Prom15e to love them, Bel13ve in them, 10ve the remaining ten, and Prot3ct the missing three. It can't be change. Super Junior will always be in my heart no matter what. I listen to them everytime. I watch their mv and live perfomance every day. Even though I never meet them, I will always hope I will always pray for they. ELFs love is the strongest. I hope I will be one of sapphire blue ocean before I die. I must have all their albums before I die. I must go to one of Super Show concert before I die. I wanna know more abou them. I'm happy when my B'day(11/11) is close with SuJu's anniversery(6/11). No matter what I will always be an ELF. One and only. 'No Other'.
I feel blue blood come from my body. I laugh when they laugh. I cry when thry cry. I shout for them. I will never leave they. Until the end of the world I will always 13elieve. I discover SuJu before I did knew them more. At first I didn't realize that I heard their their song for a long time. At last I discover. I think it is fate. Forever love SuJu.
Peace no war ^o^
p/s:The word is from my ELF petition. Do it too if you an ELF ^^
1 comment:
Shim-A
February 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I'm an ELF...^_^
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm an ELF...^_^
ReplyDelete